Breaking News

Krita 4.0.3 (64-bit) Download and review for Windows



krita



description and review

crita is a free program that you can get to do digital painting I think it's getting better and better each time I try it this is about the third time that I've tried it using version 2.9.4 and after using something like Corel painter it's really hard to get into crita because it's really kind of catching up to painter in a lot of ways but in some other ways it has some things that paneer doesn't have.

so let’s take a look at mainly those things will come to show you some of the prison console and go to file new and create a new canvas that we can choose pixels inches all of stuff the good thing is if I change any of these values like the resolution however this at 150 doesn't automatically change the width and height like it does sometimes in painter Southwest build a set those and not have any hassles.

krita

On thing was confusing I don't have any idea why there's so many RGB color profiles I see some kind of references to Adobe RGB but there several so honestly been known to pick your sons can go ahead and just pick the first one hope that that's what I want I do wish that there were fewer options there you can pick a number of layers that you want to start out with that's crita cool… Go ahead and pick to go to create so we have a new canvas with the color picker that's pretty identical to Corel painter's color picke

which I like I like the hearing on the outside I like the saturation value triangle metal however it's all weird that it's turned differently than it is in Corel painter I kind of like having the saturation on one side and the value on the other but that's okay I can live with this so can pick colors now I'm an expert on this a really only think of this little bit so I'm not known bindings making this like how tutorial this is truly me knowing probably just about as much as you do about the program.

I am just kind of trying it out there are a lot of different brush engines which kind of do pretty good job of covering everything there some interesting stuff that I haven't seen in other programs like hatching it's pretty cool there's particle brushes like in Corel painter 2015 although I don't think the coin is good there's Adina brush and a bunch of other stuff is also a whole bunch of brush presets.

krita

here if you just want kind of basic brushes speak something like this freeform ink brush here and see how this works with my walk him stylus now to think I accidentally clicked, Dina things on how to set this back to pixel mobile work like it's supposed to now see can see the pen pressure works really well brushes are pretty fast pretty smooth and so you could do some pretty cool digital painting with this program using a walk him senti 24 so I can draw on my screen cartoon or something here so that some of the other brushes as the sponges which I really like because the sponge kind of rotates while you paint with it to get some pretty cool organic results here have to say I like this texture affect a lot what's going take a look at the blending here

and go ahead and just fill this background with black men will jump over to the blenders seeking kind of blend color and tried out all the blenders here but there isn't really anything I've seen that's the impressive discount of what you would expect for most digital painting programs I haven't tried absolutely everything in this program is honestly there's no reason to I'm really happy with Corel painter and I like the way that it works and I don't really need to use crita but see some other people could prefer using it specially because it's free free is always necessarily a good thing because sometimes you get what you pay for in this case you're not paying for anything you're not necessarily getting the best digital painting experience.


Specification: Krita 4.0.0:


Platforms: Windows Vista (32 bit),Windows 7 (32 bit),Windows Vista (64 bit),Windows 7 (64 bit),Windows 8,windows 10,Mac OS X,Linux

Version: 4.0.0

Licence: Freeware

Developer: Krita

Date Added: Mar 23, 2018

Download Krita 4.0.0 for Windows







No comments

Typically replies in a few hours