Breaking News

Download Kdenlive For Windows 10, 8, 7 (32Bit & 64Bit)

kdenlive

description and review


the version now be reviewing is 1512 is the latest stable release is the most readily available version in most of the soft repositories at the time of this post now what is kdenlive for those that are unaware Kdenliveis an open source nonlinear video editor is developed by the KDE team was started by Jason Wood back in 2002 today to see more development than ever before and has no joke either can live right now is more powerful than it was even six months ago is getting many advanced features it only expensive software tends to have.

and is getting more powerful every day when I look at a video editor I look for a few basic things is it stable that have the basic tools like cutting cropping etc. is intuitive and easy to use that had the basic effects that I need like titles in green screening doesn't give a good render and doesn't do what it does well detail I have all this well not quite but pretty close to the first question is a stable in the time that I've been using Kdenlive. 

kdenlive

Christ maybe three or four times with hundreds of hours of use that's not bad at all in fact may paid software will even crash more than that for some reason I come across some people that say that Kdenlive constantly crashing on them I would not be surprised if they are running insufficient hardware or something like that because this is not been my experience at all in my desktop is not really even that good.

number second doesn't have the basic tools come lately all the basic tools you'll ever need are right there in kdenlive cutting, cropping, fading, split audio, color tools you name it is all there I really can't think of a single basic tool that kdenlive is missing.

for the third intuitive and easy to use actually one of my favorite parts about kdenlive is its UI and great use of keyboard shortcuts is very straightforward and very easy to use and allows for a great affective workflow is also very professional looking except its color thing the default color theme is an ugly outdated white look and unless you KDE desktop which I am on my desktop it's not very easily changed but if you are on the KDE desktop the color things there are available to you look amazing. 

kdenlive

I wish that Kate alive came bundled with at least one dark theme that would be a huge the fourth question does have good effects? for me my Annalee is not where I go to do VFX that would be like trying to drag race up free us however I do like doing basic titling in green screening in such within my Annalee but to answer the question most of them are sufficient the color tools are surprisingly good as I showed in this episode and many the audio tools are pretty nice as well.

but the green screening is just okay not horrible but I would prefer it to be better I still prefer to jump in the blender for any of the green screening I do and I would really wish that I could do some of the basic green screening within Kdenlive now don't get me started on that titling tool .absolutely horrible I love all the hard work of the developers are put into this amazing piece of software but this tool I just greatly dislike I should feel just click on the tool and start writing directly onto the video not the separate text editor that doesn't even show your footage now a tool that I use all the time and absolutely love is a fine.


System Requirement

Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
File Size: 82MB
Installer Type: Offline Installer
Supports Both 32Bit and 64Bit

download





No comments

Typically replies in a few hours